BMC Top 5 Singles for October 2010:
1. Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
2. Like A G6 - Far East Movement
3. Club Can’t Handle Me - Flo Rida and David Guetta
4. Airplanes - B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
5. Right Above It - Lil Wayne and Drake
Top 5 BPMs for October 2010:
1. 125 bpm
2. 120 bpm
3. 130 bpm
4. 100 bpm
5. 115 bpm
The two big movers in October were Like A G6 and Club Can’t Handle Me, so the dance music movement is still going strong. In any case, lots of new tracks to cover in the weeks to come, so join our new Facebook group and stay on top of everything while you check out profile pics of hot chicks (or dudes, depending on your gender/orientation).
Got your own ideas about what should be in the Top 5? Leave a comment.
(Photo via Morguefile)